In research we found a massive 78% of you were wearing an incorrect size and shape, so we created a video to help you find the perfect fit.
- The band around the bra needs to be firm but comfortable.
- Ensure the back of the bra is in line with the front of the bra
and is fastened on the loosest hook.
- The cups should not come too high underneath the arms
as this may cause rubbing and discomfort during wear.
- The whole of the breast should fit neatly into the cup, with
no excess flesh behind the cup or over the top of it.
- Wires and boning must lie flat against the body and go
right around the contour of the breast.
- The centre front of the bra between the breasts should lie
flat against the body.
- Straps must only be adjusted until you feel the breast
is supported into its natural position, usually half way
between the shoulder and the elbow.